A selection of newspaper articles on the topic of Roxanne Conlin, her firm, and its cases.
Roxanne Conlin vs. Injustice - She hates racism, sexism, and housework.
50 Plus Lifestyles Magazine
The Secrets of Million-Dollar Solos
From the April ABA Journal
Conlin Brings Fresh Ideas to ATLA
The Des Moines Register
The Des Moines Register
Conlin's Conviction: Making a Difference for Crime Victims
The Des Moines Register; March 5, 1989
Law & Order Liberal Seeks Iowa's Top Post
The Washington Post
The Des Moines Register; June 18, 1996
- Lawsuit Against Microsoft Set for Court
- Court says Iowa PC users can seek damages from Microsoft
- Microsoft's Courtroom Flashback
- Lawyers show videotape deposition of Bill Gates in class-action lawsuit against Microsoft
- Hundreds of potential jurors report for duty in Microsoft lawsuit
- Apple thinks smart, senior Microsoft suit said
- Windows development chief 'would buy a Mac'
- Windows development chief: 'I would buy a Mac if I didn't work for Microsoft'
- Iowa antitrust case: Microsoft exec called software developers 'pawns'
- Microsoft tech evangelist who called developers 'pawns' apologizes
- Microsoft Executive Wanted to `Whack' Dell Over Linux
- Did Microsoft want to 'whack' Dell over its Linux dealings?
- Microsoft execs jilted by an unfaithful Dell
- Memo: Microsoft threatened to shut down Mac Office
- Microsoft's Gates, Ballmer told to testify in antitrust lawsuit
- Judge's ruling orders Microsoft's Gates, Ballmer to testify in class-action antitrust lawsuit
- Microsoft used undocumented Windows APIs - Iowa testimony
- Microsoft mulled Apple partnership, iPod rival in 2003
- Witness says Microsoft tried to Destroy Competitors
- Microsoft Antitrust Plaintiffs Allege Misconduct over Lack of API Sharing
- Microsoft Accused of Antitrust Violation
- Iowa Attorneys Say Microsoft Defying Justice Pact
- Iowa plaintiffs claim to have proof Microsoft violated 2002 antitrust decree
- 3,000 pieces of evidence on Iowa antitrust case posted online
- Microsoft shares hurt by Iowa lawsuit news
- Microsoft Settles Iowa Antitrust Case
- Microsoft settles embarrassing antitrust suit in Iowa
- Microsoft Settles Iowa Consumer Antitrust Lawsuit
- Microsoft Gives $1M To Legal Aid: Check Part Of Class-Action Lawsuit Settlement
- Restaurant meal helped fuel Microsoft's Iowa settlement deal