Outstanding Legal Solutions And Extraordinary Client Service
Roxanne Conlin & Associates, P.C. has evolved into one of the premier firms in Iowa. Lead by founding partner Roxanne Barton Conlin, our attorneys have individually developed areas of expertise and we use our resources to build teams that meet individual client requirements.
Our legal team includes:
- Roxanne Barton Conlin: Attorney Conlin is a legend in the Iowa legal community. Graduating from law school with honors at 21 years old in the mid-1960s, she has gone on to establish a tremendous legal career filled with honors and accolades. She uses her knowledge and experience to help those who have been harmed by others.
- Devin Kelly: Associate attorney Kelly has nearly a decade of legal experience. While still in law school, he clerked and interned in a number of prestigious law firms, including Roxanne Conlin & Associates, P.C., and the Iowa Attorney General’s Office in the Criminal Appellate Division. Upon graduation, he worked in private practice as well as in-house counsel for CRST International, Inc., before returning to our firm in 2018.
- Tyler Adams: Associate attorney Adams earned her Juris Doctor with high honors from Drake University in 2017. In addition to winning numerous awards, she was projects editor of the Drake Law Review, interned for our firm and for the Sustainable Development Code, and externed at the Iowa Supreme Court with Justice Appeal.
- Angie Meyer: Ms. Meyer is an Administrative Assistant who has been with Roxanne Conlin & Associates since 2001. Angie was born and raised in Des Moines and lives in West Des Moines with her husband and children. Angie enjoys photography, gardening and raising COVID addition of chickens and ducks, which have become a huge part of their family.
- Debra Palmer: Ms. Palmer is a Legal Assistant who has been with Roxanne Conlin & Associates since 2004. Debra was born and raised in Des Moines. Debra enjoys spending time with her son and fur babies, being outdoors, arts and crafts, classic cars, disc golf, and traveling.
Our attorneys represent clients in our communities and courthouses. We serve as effective advocates at the negotiating table as well as before judges and juries. We have a practice in the areas of personal injury, civil rights law, and employment discrimination.
Our relationships, dedication to quality, understanding of the law and commitment to client service create in Roxanne Conlin & Associates, P.C., a unique ability to achieve results for our clients in all facets of our representation.
We will try to make our world safer, saner and fairer.
We will speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves.
We will seek justice, do justice and we will never give up.
We believe that bringing lawsuits on behalf of injured individuals makes society safer by making businesses, industry and professionals responsible for their negligence. If individuals and their families are in danger of serious injury or death; and reasonable safety measures exist that will either minimize or eliminate the risk; the risk of danger is unacceptable and must be remedied. We believe it is our role to use the tools the judicial system gives us to protect people.
We are in an age of specialization. To keep up to date on all areas of the law is impossible. We solely focus on representing plaintiffs in litigation and trial. Our attorneys:
- Protect our clients’ rights against employment Discrimination, Sexual Harassment and Civil Rights violations
- Fight to help our clients obtain compensation for Catastrophic Personal Injuries and Wrongful Death of beloved family members
- Help our clients obtain Civil Remedies for Victims of Crime
We do not represent clients in divorce, criminal defense, contracts, taxes or other legal areas outside of our focus. We are always glad to refer you to other competent lawyers if you need other services. Please do not hesitate to ask our advice.
Learn More About The Legal Process
- Outline of Major Steps in Processing a Lawsuit
- Instructions to Personal Injury Clients – Your Case
- Welcome: Open Letter to New Clients