The following are a few articles demonstrating the recognition Roxanne has enjoyed.
Below are additional articles written about Roxanne.
A selection of newspaper articles on the topic of Roxanne Conlin, her firm, and its cases.
50 Plus Lifestyles Magazine
From the April ABA Journal
Conlin Brings Fresh Ideas to ATLA
The Des Moines Register
By Alicia Johnson
By Robert Orion Martin
Estate of James Asmus, et al., v. Care Initiatives, et al.
Janice Lintz, et al. v. Wellmark, Inc., et al.
Volkswagen 2.0 – Liter Settlement
Volkswagen 3.0 – Liter Settlement
- Lawsuit Against Microsoft Set for Court
- Court says Iowa PC users can seek damages from Microsoft
- Microsoft’s Courtroom Flashback
- Lawyers show videotape deposition of Bill Gates in class-action lawsuit against Microsoft
- Hundreds of potential jurors report for duty in Microsoft lawsuit
- Apple thinks smart, senior Microsoft suit said
- Windows development chief ‘would buy a Mac’
- Windows development chief: ‘I would buy a Mac if I didn’t work for Microsoft’
- Iowa antitrust case: Microsoft exec called software developers ‘pawns’
- Microsoft tech evangelist who called developers ‘pawns’ apologizes
- Microsoft Executive Wanted to `Whack’ Dell Over Linux
- Did Microsoft want to ‘whack’ Dell over its Linux dealings?
- Microsoft execs jilted by an unfaithful Dell
- Memo: Microsoft threatened to shut down Mac Office
- Microsoft’s Gates, Ballmer told to testify in antitrust lawsuit
- Microsoft used undocumented Windows APIs – Iowa testimony
- Microsoft mulled Apple partnership, iPod rival in 2003
- Witness says Microsoft tried to Destroy Competitors
- Microsoft Antitrust Plaintiffs Allege Misconduct over Lack of API Sharing
- Microsoft Accused of Antitrust Violation
- Iowa Attorneys Say Microsoft Defying Justice Pact
- Iowa plaintiffs claim to have proof Microsoft violated 2002 antitrust decree
- 3,000 pieces of evidence on Iowa antitrust case posted online
- Microsoft shares hurt by Iowa lawsuit news
- Microsoft Settles Iowa Antitrust Case
- Microsoft settles embarrassing antitrust suit in Iowa
- Microsoft Settles Iowa Consumer Antitrust Lawsuit
- Restaurant meal helped fuel Microsoft’s Iowa settlement deal